Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter & Bluebonnets- Welcome Spring!


Happy (Belated) Easter!




I love this picture- Jadyn has done the "I Love You" pose since she was a baby.
Now how to get her to stop sucking her two fingers!



Where are my eggs?




Anyone else concerned about this picture?
I'm pretty sure she doesn't have her driver's license.



Fort Flint- the new addition to our backyard
It was a perfect weekend to be outside playing.



Say Cheese! I love Jadyn's new "cheese" face!

The actual "Flower Mound"
When I stop to think about the fact that the city we live in is named
after a mound of flowers- it makes me laugh!


Checking out the bluebonnets.

Jordan and Paisley really enjoyed all the flowers.




Jordan loved the ladybugs- they were everywhere!


Not the best family picture but it was the best we could get.
The bluebonnets were so pretty and we had a great time exploring nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment